What information does AviatorTees.com collect?
AviatorTees.com collects information from you when you register on our website, sign in, search, place an order, fill out a form or questionnaire, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact customer service.
When registering or ordering products on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, home address, mailing address (if different from home address), phone number, organization, credit card information, or the names of people to whom are products are shipped (i.e. gift recipients). Please note that you may choose to visit our site anonymously.
Certain types of information are collected whenever you visit AviatorTees.com. The following are examples of the information we collect and analyze:
- the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet
- browser type and version, platform, and operating system
- URL (Uniform Resource Locators) clickstream to, through, and from AviatorTees.com
- date and time, cookie number, products you searched for or viewed during your visit
- purchase history
What does AviatorTees.com use your information for?
Any of the information AviatorTees.com collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your personal information helps our company create a dynamic website that is customized to better fit your individual needs.
- To improve our website – improving our website is an on-going process. Our company uses information and feedback received from you to make improvements on our website usability, product offerings, etc.
- To improve customer service - your information us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests.
- To process transactions - your information will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails - the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to join our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, coupons, related product information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does AviatorTees.com protect your information?
Our company utilizes a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. This security measures are used access your personal information or when you place an order.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database. This information is only to be accessible to those authorized with special access rights to such systems. These external companies are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes. Cookies are small text files placed on your hard drive through your web browser by a site or its service provider (if you allow). It is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you. Cookies enable the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. If you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer services.
Most cookies used by our company are "session cookies". Session cookies are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
You may find more detailed information on cookies on the following sites:
Does AviatorTees.com disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Examples of trusted third parties include companies sometimes responsible for the following activities:
- delivering packages and/or products
- analyzing data
- sending postal mail
- creating and/or sending e-mail
- marketing assistance
- processing credit card payments
- outsourced manufacturing and/or services
These companies have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
On occasion, our website may include or offer third party services or products. These third party websites have their own separate and independent privacy policies. For this reason, AviatorTees.com has no liability or responsibility for the activities and content of these linked sites. However, we still seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any positive or negative feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy and are headquartered in California, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. For this reason, we will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). In order to be in compliance, AviatorTees.com does not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products, and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. In addition, we request that minors under the age of 16 do not submit any personal information to us. If you are under the age of 18, you can only use AviatorTees.com with your parents’ or legal guardian’s permission. For more information on COPPA, please visit the following website:
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This policy was last modified on 7/6/2010.